You can make updates and changes to your boatsales ad at any time. This might be to change the sale price, add new photos, update your Seller’s Comments or change your contact details.
Making edits and updates via desktop
- Sign in to your boatsales account
- Select Manage Ads from the drop down menu.
- Then select the Manage ad button located on the ad you wish to edit.
- Next, select Edit your ad details from the three tabs available then scroll down the page to find what you are wanting to edit.
- When you’re happy with the edits and updates you have made to your ad, click Save located at the bottom of the screen.
Making edits and updates via the boatsales App
- Go to the boatsales App and select the Account tab located at the bottom of your screen.
- Sign into your boatsales account (if you haven’t already).
- Tap the Sell tab located at the bottom of the screen and select Manage my ad
- Next tap the Edit button on the ad you wish to manage.
- You will then be presented with areas of your ad which you can made edits and updates to. Select which section you'd like to edit by choosing an option using the Step 2 of 5 dropdown located on the top left corner of your screen.
- When you are finished, scroll all the way down of the page and tap the Submit Changes button located at the bottom right corner.
Any changes made to your ad can take up to 2 business hours to update on the live listing. All new and recently edited ads are approved by our Customer Service team for quality assurance purposes.